Mooring Fees 2015-16
- £51.71 per metre / quarter + VAT
- £ 6.10 per metre / week + VAT
- £20.00 overnight visitor rate
- Brentford Dock residents' receive 12.5% discount
Please contact the lock-keepers on 07970 143987 or [email protected] if you have any queries.
- Up to 60 berths on lit pontoons.
- 16 amp, 240 volt metered, pedestal outlets on pontoons.
- Fresh water outlets and hoses on pontoons.
- Very secure premises - The main pontoon is locked & accessed by swipe card only, 24 hour Estate/Dock security patrol.
- The lock is hydraulic and has working dimensions of approximately 9.8 metres (32 feet) x 4.8 metres (16 feet).
- Boats over 32 feet enter at high water on free-flow by prior arrangement. Free-flow can be used when the tide is higher than 6.7 metres and approximately 30 minutes before and 15 minutes after high tide.
- The tide takes approximately 8 hours to 'go out' and 4 hours to 'come in', dependent upon river conditions. During spring tides (every fortnight) the river level can rise over 7 metres (24 ft) in 4 hours (e.g. 1.8 metres or 6 ft per hour).
- There is an outer 'waiting pontoon' on the Thames for arrivals when it is not possible to access the lock.
- Centrally heated showers & toilets facilities.
- Elsan disposal & pump-out.
- Laundry facilities.
- Refuse disposal (not oil).
- Shoreside storage available by arrangement.
- Convenience store on site
- Wi-fi coverage
- There are no Residential Moorings
- Visiting boats welcome